Open Positions: Landscape Foreman/Installer
We are always looking for the right person to join our growing team, so even if you don’t see the specific job in landscaping listed here, contact us anyway. If the timing is right, we might just have a seasonal position available for you.
If you’re interested in joining our crew, please email your resume to email@example.com
The Landscape Foreman/Installer is a full-time position and the qualifications inlcude:
- 3 – 10 years of landscape installation experience in patios, retaining walls, outdoor living spaces.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Be self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (40 – 50 hours a week)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Great attitude, team spirit and willingness to work with others.
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Program
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Wage: $16 – $20
If you have at least 3 years of installation experience in patios, retaining walls, and outdoor living spaces, please call our office to set up an interview at 515.822.1008.